Legends of Equestria is Hiring - Now Including Moderation!
Hopefully you're all still enjoying your time in Equestria! We're always working on more content for you guys, and we've got a lot more work to do before we're done with this Open Access phase, but we can't do that alone!
We're constantly looking for more people to help us bring Equestria to life, and if you think you can help us, we'd love to hear from you! We have a general hiring post here that details what we're looking for and how to apply, and we've just updated that to include our Moderation team! If you want to help Equestria grow, and are committed to safeguarding other ponies, this could be the role for you!
Check our the hiring message from our Moderation team below, or the full hiring post if there's another area you think you can help us with!
Moderation is the team that keeps LoE safe. We make sure that our rules are followed, and that Equestria is a place that everyone can enjoy. We patrol the game world, the forum, and our Discord server, dealing with any issues that arise and answering questions where needed. If you think you can help us do that, we'd like to hear from you! We are currently looking for moderation team members who are able to speak, read, and understand any the following: English, Russian, Spanish, French, and/or German.
Down below is a small application form; please fill this out and email it to [email protected]. Your application will be reviewed and processed by our leadership, and we will respond back to the email if you are accepted into the next stage of hiring. We look forward to reading your application!
- Be over the age of 18 at the time of application.
- Member in good standing in the Legends of Equestria community.
- Not a leader of a guild/herd.
- Be able to work as a team.
- Be able to work alone.
- Ability to remain calm and collected under pressure.
- Ability to listen and understand issues from a neutral standpoint.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to make and create reports.
- Up to date on social awareness and other trends within the community and internet.
- Ability to use Discord and be familiar with the commands and functions.
- Speak, write, and understand English as it is the primary language of the team.
- A love of corgis is not required, but will be extremely beneficial.
- Forum Name:
- Main in Game Character:
- Discord Username:
- Time Zone:
- Languages (Russian, English, etc.):
- Moderation Experience:
- Why should you be a moderator?:
- Contact Email:
- Additional Info:
Please attach any resume or other supporting documents for the application to the email as an attachment, should you feel the need to do so!